Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—is important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue.
We’re also incorporating guidelines from health agencies like CDC, Public Health England, Berlin Senate Department for Health, Ministry of Health and WHO on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
Updated Safety Regulations at Metaverse Global Congress
On March 17, 2022, the State of California announced that effective April 1, 2022, requirements for vaccine verification or proof of negative test for indoor events of Metaverse Global Congress’ size will be lifted. As such, proof of vaccination or negative test will not be required at Metaverse Global Congress.
Following similar guidance from the State of California, the County has announced that indoor masking will no longer be required but recommended beginning March 2, 2022. As a result, face coverings/masks will be encouraged but not required at Metaverse Global Congress.
Read on for additional Metaverse Global Congress' Health & Safety plans to create a safe and successful event. We will continue to stay updated on state and local guidance and will update the community in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience as we adapt our policies to meet expert guidance and keep our community safe.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Plan to:
- Follow signage for safe physical distance
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Mostly contact free registration and safely distanced.
- High touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
- Food and beverage functions will be managed by trained staff following food safety processes. Seating will be physically distanced when possible.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
Kendra Counts is the Metaverse Global Congress Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
We will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants. This could include temperature checks.
We have aligned with local departments on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided.
- Information will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific safety and heathy precautions being implemented at the event.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.